Promark TX747W Hickory 747 "Rock" Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 747 stick features a slightly longer, classic 5A diameter with a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone, perfect for when more volume is required. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry