Promark TX420N Mike Portnoy Nylon Tip Drumsticks
The 420 stick was designed by Mike Portnoy, progressive drummer extraordinaire. It features a long, narrow taper which provides a fast and responsive feel. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16 1/8"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry