Promark PW727N Shira Kashi Oak 727 Nylon Tip Drumsticks
The 727 has a diameter between a 7A and 5A with a slightly longer length. Its medium taper and oval tip make a great middle-of-the-road stick. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound. Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16-1/4"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry