Promark PW719W Shira Kashi Oak 719 Stephen Perkins Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 719 was designed by rock drummer Stephen Perkins of Jane's Addiction. The extremely long taper offers the ultimate rebound while the round tip provides detailed articulation. Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16-1/4"
- Wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry