Promark PW707W Shira Kashi Oak 707 Ed Shaughnessy Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 707 was designed by Ed Shaughnessy, big band drummer formerly of the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. It features a 5A-style diameter with a long taper making it fast and responsive. The large round bead produces a clear and bright sound. Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Large round wood tip provides a bright, clear and loud tone that is articulate on cymbal bells
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry