Promark PW707N Shira Kashi Oak 707 Nylon Tip Drumsticks
The 707 features a 5A diameter with a long taper making it fast and responsive. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound. Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Round nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry